Our goal is to deliver insights that work, in order to inspire people engagement. We combine ongoing research with consulting services to create insights that positively affect organizations to grow.
Our Team will support your organization to tap into its hidden expertise and transform insight and awareness into commitment and shared goals, through more effective thinking, communication and problem-solving
- Make sure everyone contributes her or his knowledge and opinions
- Foster honest dialogue and collaborative communication
- Involve everyone actively
- Ensure no one dominates at the expense of others
- Bridge diversity of backgrounds and opinions
- Achieve common understanding
- Facilitate answering complex and multifaceted issues
- Explore options, identify connections, zoom out to grasp the big picture
- Ensure commitment to decisions
Introducing LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is a radical, innovative, experiential process designed to enhance innovation and business performance. It is based on the belief that everyone can contribute to the discussion, the decisions and the outcome.
Based on research which shows that hands-on, minds-on learning produces a deeper, more meaningful understanding of the world and its possibilities, the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology deepens the reflection process and supports an effective dialogue – for everyone in the organization.
LEGO® bricks work as a catalyst – and when used for building metaphors, they trigger processes that you were previously unaware of, enabling you to take a speedy shortcut to the core.
Participants come away with skills to communicate more effectively, to engage their imaginations more readily, and to approach their work with increased confidence, commitment and insight.
This is how BetterFuture has helped one of our clients, using the LEGO®
SERIOUS PLAY® methodology...
A Case Study: “Living our Company Values” -
What was the objective…
What was the outcome…
- Introduce & communicate Company Values to their 1000 employees
- Identify how Company Values are currently lived by employees in their everyday work-life
- Engage employees on what they – individually & collectively - can and will do to strengthen the implementation of Company Values in everyday work-life
- Voluntary participation rate 85%
- Common understanding of Company Values
- Engagement in making Company Values a daily experience
- Open discussion of “Work Culture” issues
- Uncovering and unleashing hidden people potential & engagement
- Identification of key priority areas to be strengthened or capitalized further
“Average Impact graph”
Employees’ perception of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
HR awards 2015: Best Employee Engagement Initiative